Language Translation Available – See Top of Left Column.
This post is like a “Part 2” of a 2-Part series on Holy Week. While writing the (Part 1) post in 2016 about all the major events of Holy Week from Palm Sunday through Easter Sunday, an unexpected piece of circumstantial evidence appeared while reviewing what I had written. Let me explain:
Note, all images can be enlarged into a new tab by clicking the image.
Sometimes I like supplementing our modern-day evidence with Biblical Scripture and such was the case for All the Major Events of Holy Week. However, I added one single sentence that was not in scripture, highlighted below in blue, that I truly feel helps scripture make its point.
While proofreading what I had typed, I found something extra had been added without me knowing it, which is highlighted by the little red square, in this next screenshot.
That something extra, is a “typo” which, for translation purposes, is a “mistake.” But here is my point, of all the characters on the keyboard that I could have hit by mistake, 103 to be exact (see photo of the actual keyboard I was using), but of all the characters I could have hit by mistake, the “+” sign was the mistaken key hit. What is interesting is that the + sign is also used as a symbol of Jesus Christ, by way of the + sign being a symbol of the cross.
Think about the chances of this set of circumstances happening:
- Of the 103 different characters on the particular keyboard I was using, 21 of them are on keys that offer 2 different characters, depending on whether or not the shift key is used in combination with them.
- Those 21 keys with 2 different characters total 42 of the total 103 different characters on the keyboard – and only 1 of those 103 characters is also known as a symbol of Jesus Christ, that being the + sign.
- In order for me to have mistakenly interjected a symbol of Jesus Christ after the one and only sentence I added to the Biblical scripture I was transcribing, I would have had to have used the “shift” key in combination with the “=/+” key – simultaneously – without realizing it. Otherwise it would have been an = sign rather than a + sign.
- The fact is, I don’t believe that happened. It’s just too many layers of coincidence for that theory to be plausible.
- However, from the human perspective rather than the spiritual perspective, it is equally implausible that God placed the + sign there. Yet there it is, a sign of God’s son, our Lord and Savior, appearing by surprise right after the one and only sentence I thought should be added to an otherwise 100% transcription of Biblical scripture.
When you (1) set out on a mission like I have, to document evidence of two-way communications between heaven and earth, and (2) you continually find surprising signs of circumstantial evidence like this, (3) when does it become a preponderance of evidence proving beyond a doubt that Jesus Christ likes interacting with us as we learn about him?
Thanks for your time and I pray for Jesus to bless you and your loved ones always, amen.