Language Translation Available – See Top of Left Column.
This is, the Prince of Peace
The accuracy of this painting has numerous eyewitness corroborations:
- by Colton Burpo who died in surgery, came back to life and tells his story in the book and movie Heaven is for Real, where Colton describes this painting as “That’s Him”
- by John Levay of ThereYouAreJesus.com who was murdered by suffocation and then resuscitated back to human life in this world on earth. The time it took to be resuscitated provided enough time to be shown (a) God’s Throne, (b) the Seven Spirits of God’s Holy Spirit, (c) Heaven’s Entrance, and (d) Jesus Christ. Thereby enabling the absolute confirmation that this painting of Jesus Christ is 100% true and accurate.
- by Akiane Kramarik whose parents were self-described atheists. Akiane began painting at 4 years of age to show her parents the visions she was having. She painted this portrait of Jesus Christ at 8 years of age and named it The Prince of Peace.
- Akiane’s painting has been analyzed and is confirmed to be 80-90% accurate with the Shroud of Turin.
- Here is an interview with Akiane from 2014 when she was 18 years old.
As of 2021 Akiane has an extensive art gallery. Some of her paintings are worth over a million dollars, but she offers a fantastic selection that are much more affordable, as well.
On May 24 of 2021, I received an email that Akiane is offering discounts on her paintings as a tribute to Memorial Day. Here is a link to Akiane’s online gallery in case you would like to see her works.
…and this my friend, truly is, an accurate painting of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ…
I am so honored to share this truth about God, to assure those who believe, encourage those who don’t, and warn those who refuse.
Why do I warn people who refuse to believe in their heart that Jesus Christ wants to save them from eternal punishment for their sins against God and his followers? their sins again God and their neighbors?
Jesus Christ explains it best in the Gospel of Matthew 10:32-33 NIV and I quote… 32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others on earth, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others in this life, I too will disown before my Father in heaven
Sincerely and with God as my witness, I am John Levay