Language Translation Available – See Top Left Column on Homepage to Select Language.
ThereYouAreJesus.com supports all organizations who worthily magnify Jesus Christ. We are not owned by or affiliated with any other organization, except through our commitment to Jesus Christ. As such, we are supportive of all forms of Christianity.
ThereYouAreJesus was recently contacted by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, also known as the LDS Church and Mormon Church.
So we exchanged information and discovered some interesting things: there are profound similarities in the evolution of these two organizations, starting with a visual miracle for both entities. The Latter-Day Saint Movement was originally founded by Joseph Smith in the 1820’s, and ThereYouAreJesus was founded by John Levay in 2013.
Here is a comparison of Joseph Smith’s origins with Jesus, and John Levay’s origins with Jesus:
- Both Joseph and John started with a vision from God – two different events in two different centuries: 1820’s & 2013.
- Both visions happened during personal prayers that were very intense.
- Both Joseph and John have been ridiculed for making their visions public knowledge.
- As a result of their visions, both began testifying that God (1) can hear, and (2) does answer our prayers.
- Both testify that our conscious life exists before, and after, our human life on planet earth.
- Joseph Smith’s vision happened in the spring of 1820. John Levay’s vision happened on Sunday, 9/29/2013.
- To my knowledge, Joseph was “not” ordained or trained in Christianity, which is relevant to me because neither was I, when mine began. Yet both Joseph and I have come into direct contact, eye-to-eye, with our True Living God of Eternal Life. This means the same things can happen for anyone of us. Jesus Christ can most definitely surprise and thrill you. With an abundance of respect, I wonder how many of today’s ordained church leaders bring that kind of personal experience with God to their congregation. If yours does, you are doubly blessed, by the Bible and by the details they can share from their own personal experience with God. Either way, I admire them, and thank them, for doing everything they can for God and for their congregation.
- It has been demonstrated that an understanding of Joseph Smith’s vision dawned only gradually upon the membership of the Mormon Church during his lifetime, with new and important uses for his vision being made after Joseph’s death.
- I, John Levay, am seeing a similar trend since my vision. However, knowing that I am simply telling God’s honest truth, I predict that my testimony and the subsequent missions for the Seven Spirits of God will continue to grow long after my death. Similar to what I’ve learned about Joseph Smith’s chronology.
Both Joseph and John have missionary messages resulting from the visions they witnessed.
Joseph’s message is that God and Jesus Christ are not one, but two separate beings – as he saw in a vision of two separate pillars of light that came to him “one at a time,” with both eventually being side by side in front of him. Joseph was in the middle of an intense prayer asking which church he should join when these visions happened.
- Unlike John’s “silent” vision, the spiritual beings in Joseph’s vision “spoke” to Joseph.
- Joseph’s prayer happened while he was “crying to the Lord and the Lord heard him cry.”
- Joseph’s mission became “God and Jesus Christ are separate, as opposed to Trinity Church’s belief that God and Jesus Christ are one.”
- Important to note – that brief description may not fully describe Trinity’s belief. My limited and humble understanding of Trinity’s belief is that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are “one” and yet “separate.” For example: 1 x 1 x 1 = 1 … but not 1 + 1 + 1 = 3
One of John Levay’s two missionary messages, comes from a covenant that was formed between God and John on a Sunday morning in church on 9/29/2013 when Jesus Christ interrupted the words of John’s intense prayer with a visual miracle in high-definition color. This colorful vision entered the typical dark vision of closed eyes that we all see while praying. It literally stopped the words of his prayer and caused John to sit in silence and watch until the vision ended.
- John’s vision happened in 2013 during an intense prayer about a “new problem” with the very same person who had murdered him, and then resuscitated him back to life 44 years earlier, in 1969 during 4th grade of elementary school.
- John’s vision in 2013 did not speak to John the way Joseph Smith’s vision spoke to Joseph.
- John’s covenant with God was formed when Jesus chose to enter the intense prayer in which John was pledging the rest of his life to Jesus and asking what he can do for him. Jesus spoke no words to John yet his message was clearly conveyed by his actions, when he brought the 7 Spirits of God with him, as he entered John’s prayer visually and in high-definition color.
- His vision was like a silent motion picture that lasted about :30 to :45 seconds and it was very celebratory in nature.
John Levay’s 2 missions resulting from (1) his vision in 2013, and (2) his death-followed-by-resuscitation in 1969, are as follows:
- (1) Testify the truth as personally witnessed:
- about God the Father, God the Son, the Holy Spirit of God, and the 7 Spirits of God.
- and that all of us will regain consciousness “after” the death of our human body, with vision, memory, emotions, and hearing (thought-transference that sounds exactly like words here on earth).
- (2) Worthily magnify the 7 Spirits of God here on earth in ways that are more closely aligned with their premier importance in heaven, where they have a permanent residence right at the front of God’s Throne.
By the year 2020… which is 7 years after the visual miracle of 2013, and 51 years after his murder and resuscitation in 1969… John regained access to repressed traumatic memories of his childhood death at the hands of his earthly-father, who also resuscitated him back to life on earth using CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation). It takes minutes to resuscitate someone who dies but only seconds for the one who died to get to heaven after regaining consciousness following death. The difference between “seconds and minutes” is enough time for John to be shown some of heaven before resuscitation back to life on earth, including:
- The Actual 7 Holy Spirits of God, which are VERY Large Flames, burning as if fueled by a propane torch. Only there is no torch, no visible source of fuel whatsoever. Just the flames, stationary and at the front of God’s Throne, burning eternally.
- God’s Throne.
- The Lamb of God with 7 eyes and 7 horns inside the Throne.
- The sea of glass outside of the Throne.
- and Jesus Christ, just outside of the entrance to heaven, in front of a closed door with a yellow glow above it in the distance. While John and Jesus were both looking at each other eye to eye with no words (thought transference) being spoken, John was suddenly aborted from heaven in an instant as his human body was resuscitated back to life on earth.
Lesson Learned: Ever wonder what it feels like to “re-enter” your human body? It feels “similar” (not exact, but similar) to putting on a long sleeve shirt and pants, only you are putting on your actual arms and legs. Two differences from the “putting on a shirt” analogy is that (1) you don’t have a choice in the matter, it just happens – you can feel it happening but you can’t stop it, and (2) shirt and pants are much lighter than the weight of our actual arms and legs. In my case, my body was bouncing on the bed because of the violent way in which my killer was resuscitating me. After re-entering my body, I had to gain control of my arms and legs to stop them from flailing. This is when he knew I was alive again.
Both times Jesus Christ appeared for John (1969-Death/Resuscitation, and 2013-Vision), both times, the Seven Holy Spirits of God also appeared. These two events make it easy to understand the missionary work Jesus is asking of John, which is to increase awareness of God’s 7 Holy Spirits, which are: (1) Knowledge, (2) Understanding, (3) Wisdom, (4) The Lord Jesus Christ, (5) Counsel, (6) Might, and (7) Fear of the Lord Jesus Christ.
When you look at their current awareness on earth, one place you can turn to is the Bible. I was surprised to learn that the 7 Holy Spirits of God are only mentioned 5 times throughout the entire Bible, New and Old Testament combined, and those 5 mentions are only in 2 of the 39 Books that comprise the Old Testament. Those 2 books are (1) Isaiah, and (2) Revelation. Even more surprising is that the 7 Holy Spirits of God, that reside at the front of God’s Throne, are not even “mentioned” in the 27 Books of the New Testament. So I kind of get the point that Jesus is making.
As you may already know, the 39 Books of the Old Testament were written before Jesus Christ was born on earth, and they predicted his coming. The 27 Books of the New Testament were written after Jesus was born, and crucified. 4 of those 27 Books in the New Testament were written by 4 of his 12 Apostles. Those 4 Apostles are: (1) Matthew, (2) Mark, (3) Luke, and (4) John. The other 23 Books of the New Testament were written by witnesses of Jesus Christ while he walked on this planet.
My agreement with Jesus is to worthily magnify all of God’s Seven Holy Spirits in ways that are much more aligned with their importance to Jesus Christ, himself, and you will see an increasing number of informative posts about this as we move forward.
In the Gospel of John 14:11-14, Jesus addresses issues like this. He says: 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
That’s all for now. Special thanks to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!
If you know of an organization that would like to be featured on the global reach of ThereYouAreJesus, or only in certain areas within our global reach, please email us the details at john@thereyouareJesus.com
Once our new website for ThereYouAreJesus launches a little later this year/2022, we will resume our normal publishing schedule and have a ton of new content coming your way!
Thanks for hanging out with us, we are truly grateful for your time.
Founder of ThereYouAreJesus