Nicene Creed, 2020 amendment: How the Seven Spirits of God are One with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Language Translation Available – See Top of Left Column. If you asked a friend to name God’s Seven Spirits, do you think they could? What about explaining how the Seven Spirits are one with God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit? Here is my reason for asking: One of the very first things I was… Read More ›
Language Translation Available – See Top of Left Column. New evidence about God, by way of a recent realization. Posting tonight at 11:12, Wednesday the 11th on ThereYouAreJesus. Returning you now to the following post in its original form. A reader of TYAJesus who lives in the Philippines recently posted on Facebook a message to… Read More ›
Language Translation Available – see Top of Left Column. First and foremost, I pray for our God to provide blessings for you and your loved ones to enjoy. I pray for you to recognize these blessings. And I also pray for you to give back to our God in any way you can, amen. Coming… Read More ›
Language Translation Available – See Top of Left Column. For the 99% of father’s who love and cherish their families the way God intends, this day is for you! Because of the other 1%, I remind family and friends, when a child tells you they don’t like being around somebody, pay attention. If you are thankful… Read More ›
Language Translation Available – See Top of Left Column. It’s not the color of our skin but the love and forgiveness in our heart that is important to God. We all know people who have departed from earth. The good news in all of our sorrow is that our consciousness survives the death of our human… Read More ›